*Disclaimer: This recipe is a aficionado recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Chicken vol au vents
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 rashers bacon, diced
- 2 Lilydale set free release Range Chicken Breasts, diced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 600ml cream
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions
- 8 medium vol au vents
- 1 cup grated cheese
The instruction how to make Chicken vol au vents
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and bacon, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken breast fillets, and cook until slightly browned.
- build up mushrooms and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Pour in the wine and cream and advocate in the mustard.
- build up asparagus and spring onions. Cook for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and attain to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place vol au vents onto a baking tray and spoon in the chicken mixture. Sprinkle taking into account bearing in mind cheese and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until golden.
- help behind a dirty salad.
Nutritions of Chicken vol au ventscalories: