This one-pan chicken dinner goes from the oven to the table in 3 reachable steps – its as easy as 1-2-3!
The ingredient of Sticky marmalade and apricot chicken
- 8 small chicken thigh cutlets, subsequent to skin (see notes)
- 1/4 cup yellowish-brown marmalade
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small oranges, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs roomy thyme sprigs
- 500g Kent pumpkin, unpeeled, cut into wedges, halved
- 1 tablespoon new virgin olive oil
- 150g green beans, trimmed, halved
- Chopped vivacious flat-leaf parsley leaves, to foster
The instruction how to make Sticky marmalade and apricot chicken
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced.
- Place chicken, skin-side up, as regards a large baking tray in the same way as sides. Place marmalade, apricot nectar and garlic in a jug. campaign to combine. Spoon higher than chicken. Season with salt and pepper. amass yellowish-brown slices and thyme to tray. Roast for 20 minutes.
- increase be credited with pumpkin to tray. Drizzle subsequently oil. Season once salt and pepper. Roast for a additional 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, adding beans to the tray in the last 5 minutes of cooking. help sprinkled next parsley (see notes).
Nutritions of Sticky marmalade and apricot chickencalories: 921.584 calories
calories: 57.3 grams fat
calories: 18.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 29.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 72.6 grams protein
calories: 316 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 325 milligrams sodium