Cut some corners in this sudden and easy cheat’s recipe for golden baked chicken parmigiana.
The ingredient of Cheat’s chicken parmigiana behind prosciutto
- 3 teaspoons other virgin olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lively basil, finely chopped
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 (600g) Coles RSPCA granted chicken breast schnitzels herb & garlic
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup (60g) harshly roughly grated roomy mozzarella
- infected salad leaves, to promote
- Perino tomatoes, halved, to utility
- Coles Bakery stone baked pane di casa bread, to promote
- Basil leaves, to bolster
The instruction how to make Cheat’s chicken parmigiana behind prosciutto
- Place oil, chopped tomato and garlic in a medium non-stick frying pan higher than high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 7 mins or until tomato breaks beside and sauce thickens. disquiet in chopped basil.
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a baking tray similar to baking paper. Wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around each piece of chicken. Place not far off from prepared tray and spray later than oil. Bake for 15 mins. summit zenith in the same way as tomato mix and mozzarella. Bake for a extra 10 mins or until chicken is cooked through and mozzarella is golden. encouragement like salad, halved tomato and bread and height subsequently basil leaves.
Nutritions of Cheat’s chicken parmigiana behind prosciuttocalories: