For a sharp 30 minute meal want this delicious char-grilled chicken drizzled subsequently a well-ventilated light apricot and pistachio salsa.
The ingredient of Chicken next apricot and pistachio salsa
- 3 large Red Royale potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 Coles RSPCA settled chicken breast fillets
- 410g can Coles Brand apricot halves in juice, drained, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (35g) pistachios, toasted, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup blithe flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- dirty salad leaves, to foster
The instruction how to make Chicken next apricot and pistachio salsa
- Place the potatoes regarding a microwave-safe plate amid 2 pieces of paper towel. Cook in microwave as regards high (100%) for 4 mins or until just tender. Thickly slice.
- swell oil and garlic in a bowl. Toss the potato and half the oil mixture in a bowl. raise a fuss paprika into permanent oil mixture. massage over chicken. Season.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill around medium-high. Cook chicken for 3-4 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the potato a propos grill for 2 mins each side or until golden.
- Combine apricot, pistachio, parsley, chilli and lime juice in a bowl. Season. Spoon on top of higher than chicken. help gone potato and salad leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken next apricot and pistachio salsacalories: 461.27 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 31 grams carbohydrates
calories: 43 grams protein