Youll love this colourful chicken, chorizo and chickpea recipe.
The ingredient of Smoky chicken, chorizo and chickpeas
- 600g Coles RSPCA arranged fixed chicken thigh fillets, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon auditorium showground cumin
- 250g Coles chorizo
- 400g can Coles brand organic chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 teaspoon Coles brand balsamic vinegar
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
The instruction how to make Smoky chicken, chorizo and chickpeas
- Place chicken, 1 tablespoon of oil, garlic, paprika and cumin in a bowl. Toss to coat. Cover similar to plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 mins, to marinate.
- Heat unshakable oil in a large frying pan higher than high heat. Cook chicken for 2-3 mins each side, until golden. sever from pan.
- Cook chorizo and chickpeas in same pan, stirring, for 2-3 mins, until golden. Return chicken to pan as soon as any pan juices. Drizzle higher than balsamic and simmer, covered, for 5 mins, until chicken is heated. advocate through tomato, chilli and parsley.
Nutritions of Smoky chicken, chorizo and chickpeascalories: 478.956 calories
calories: 28.3 grams fat
calories: 7.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 16.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 0.1 grams sugar
calories: 37.8 grams protein
calories: 130 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 602 milligrams sodium