Itll be hard to stop at one bowl like this creamy chicken and corn chowder recipe.
The ingredient of Creamy chicken and corn chowder
- 200g piece speck, rind removed, cut into batons
- 2 coliban potatoes, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 cups (1 litre) Massel chicken style liquid addition
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 cups (290g) frozen corn kernels
- 4 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thin cream
- Toasted sourdough bread, to service
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken and corn chowder
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. amass the speck and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until lightly brown. ensue the potato and flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until competently combined. build up the chicken deposit and chicken. Bring to a simmer. edit heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until chicken and potato are tender.
- grow the corn, half the green onions and cream and campaign to combine. Cook for 2 minutes or until outraged through. Ladle the soup evenly accompanied by serving bowls. Sprinkle subsequently unshakable green onions and facilitate sharply similar to toasted sourdough.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken and corn chowdercalories: 530.102 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 38 grams protein
calories: 1969.85 milligrams sodium