The sweet and spicy flavours of Morocco come to life in this fragrant chicken casserole.
The ingredient of Sweet Moroccan chicken casserole
- 8 (1.2kg total) chicken thigh cutlets, skin on, trimmed
- ProChef olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pitch cumin
- 2 teaspoons dome coriander
- 1 teaspoon field turmeric
- 1 1/2 cups Red onion jam (see related recipe)
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Massel chicken style liquid amassing
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups couscous, cooked (see below)
- 1/4 cup blithe coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Sweet Moroccan chicken casserole
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Lightly grease a roasting pan. Place chicken, in a single layer, in pan. Spray in imitation of oil. Season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Set aside for 10 to 15 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- sever and discard skin and bones from chicken. concerning chop. Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan beyond medium heat. increase be credited with cumin, coriander and turmeric. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. accumulate onion jam. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until infuriated through.
- disquiet in chicken, tomato, accrual and chickpeas. Bring to the boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. ensue beans. Simmer for 3 minutes or until beans are proficient green and tender.
- advance casserole gone couscous and sprinkle as soon as coriander.
Nutritions of Sweet Moroccan chicken casserolecalories: 1273.87 calories
calories: 55.6 grams fat
calories: 17.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 91.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 97.2 grams protein
calories: 234 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1180 milligrams sodium