Nasi goreng is a family favourite and becomes a midweek marvel using by yourself six ingredients.
The ingredient of Chicken nasi goreng
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 43g packet spice mix for nasi goreng (see note)
- 2 tablespoons Alfa One rice bran oil
- 6 green onions, thickly sliced crosswise
- 400g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup blithe coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken nasi goreng
- Cook rice in a saucepan of boiling salted water following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Cool.
- tote up nasi goreng fusion and 100ml boiling water in a small bowl. Stand for 10 minutes or until softened.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons oil in a wok on top of higher than high heat. Swirl to coat. Add onion. Stir-fry for 2 minutes until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok. Add chicken. Stir-fry in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Return chicken to wok similar to onion, nasi goreng epoxy resin merger and rice. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until livid through.
- Heat long-lasting oil in a frying pan greater than medium heat. closure 2 eggs into pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg whites are set and yolks are still soft. Repeat with remaining eggs. Spoon rice into bowls. Sprinkle considering coriander and pinnacle in imitation of eggs. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken nasi gorengcalories: 651.275 calories
calories: 28.9 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 68.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29.1 grams protein
calories: 282 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 870 milligrams sodium