For a rapid weeknight meal throw together this tasty beef, snow pea and black bean stir-fry.
The ingredient of Beef, snow pea and black bean stir-fry
- 1/4 cup (60ml) black bean sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) chicken gathering
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 500g Coles Australian beef fillet or rump steak, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 5cm-piece ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoons Chinese five spice
- 200g snow peas, ends trimmed
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, harshly roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup (75g) unsalted cashews, toasted
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef, snow pea and black bean stir-fry
- count up the black bean sauce, stock, cornflour and sesame oil in a small jug.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the peanut oil in a wok beyond high heat. Cook beef, in 4 batches, stirring, for 2 mins or until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat long-lasting peanut oil beyond high heat. accumulate the onion, ginger, garlic and five spice. Stir-fry for 1 min or until onion softens. mount up the snow peas and stir-fry for 1 min or until bright green and with reference to tender. amass the choy sum later the beef and black bean sauce mixture. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until the choy quantity total just wilts and the sauce boils. separate from heat.
- accumulate the cashews and half the coriander and toss to combine. Sprinkle subsequently long-lasting coriander. assist brusquely gone steamed jasmine rice.
Nutritions of Beef, snow pea and black bean stir-frycalories: 549.7 calories
calories: 38 grams fat
calories: 11 grams saturated fat
calories: 15 grams carbohydrates
calories: 36 grams protein