The beautiful flavour of quail makes any dinner a special occasion.
The ingredient of Honey quail in imitation of stir-fried vegies
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 orange, zested, juiced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) lighthearted soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 jumbo quail
- 2 teaspoons grated vivacious ginger
- 500ml (2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid buildup
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into thin strips
- 2 celery sticks, cut into thin strips
The instruction how to make Honey quail in imitation of stir-fried vegies
- enhance half the vegetable oil, sesame oil, yellowish-brown zest and juice, half the honey, the soy sauce and garlic in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. announcer quail legs later string, after that transfer to marinade, rubbing it all beyond until well covered. Cover past plastic wrap and set aside in fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Place ginger, gathering and unshakable honey in a pan beyond medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5-6 minutes until shortened by half. sever quails from marinade. Pour marinade into sauce and set aside. Place quail more or less a baking tray and roast for 12 minutes until golden and cooked. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Heat remaining oil in a frying pan. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until cooked but still crisp. Return sauce to medium heat and bring to the boil. Place vegetables in the region of each plate. Season and summit zenith later a quail. foster drizzled similar to sauce.
Nutritions of Honey quail in imitation of stir-fried vegiescalories: 440.955 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 29 grams carbohydrates
calories: 28 grams sugar
calories: 32 grams protein
calories: 142 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1341.65 milligrams sodium